- 10 kg (22 lbs) Max. Load Capacity
- 134-295 cm (52.8-116.1″) Height Range
- 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs) Weight
- Steel Material Construction
- 100 cm (39.4″) Footprint Diameter
- 134 cm (52.7″) Closed Length
- Quick Release
- Kit includes C stand, extension grip arm & grip head
Master C Stand with Turtle Base
The Kupo Master C Stand with Turtle Base features a unique innovation in the world of C Stands that enables the still or moving image-maker of any skill level to open and collapse the legs of the base in under two seconds.
- Zinc casting alloy makes the leg base holders most solid and sturdiest.
- Stainless steel heli-coil give protection for the aluminum riser from being damaged by stainless steel bolt of knob.
- The unique hollow design of the junior pin receiver on the base also makes dust, sands and water pass through easily for better cleaning and easy maintenance.
- Captive on the top of the thread blot prevents the knob from falling off the stands.
The Master C Stand is outfitted with a patented spring ring locking system that removes all tension from the legs so that gravity can do the work for you. The removable base that separates from the main riser section for easy transport. The other advantage of a turtle base is that once you remove the main riser section, you have a junior 1-1/8” (28mm) receiver to accept any junior stud or accessory.
Century Stands, more commonly known as “C” Stands, have been one of the most common types of grip equipment used by the filmmaking industry for decades due to their strength and flexibility. Used on its own or in combination with a grip head and grip arm, the C stand is used for mounting lighting equipment and a whole variety of light shaping tools and accessories. All Century Stands feature a unique base specially designed with three varied leg heights. This enables the user to position, or “nest” the stand bases so that the risers are just inches apart from one another for use in close proximity mounting of lights and other grip equipment or easy storage.
Kupo KCP-240 40″ Extension Grip Arm
40″ extension polished grip arm with extra reinforced roller pin to fix extension arm, silver colour
KCP-200 2.5″ Grip Head
An industry standard stand mounting device that mounts onto 5/8″ pin and allows you to hold 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/8″ and 1/4″ round accessories.
Grip Head Features:
- Grip heads with striped casting and non-slip/non-stick aluminum braking pad offering positive lock and precise control
- A large size and ergonomic design T handle with heli-coil thread
- 4 available V jaws provide an even better grip