Like all evolution wireless systems, the rugged metal housing of the evolution 100 Series ensures it withstands the rigors of life on the road. Evolution 100 Series’ tough build quality comes with a whole lot more… great handling, simple, easy-to-set controls, and a design that reflects its stature as a serious professional instrument. Evolution 100 Series transmitters and receiver offer four pre-selected switchable UHF frequencies for simple set-up and operation; while additional channels can be selected and set manually in increments of 25 kHz for extra versitility. Evolution 100 Series microphones are so reasonably priced that anyone who wants a wireless microphone can enjoy the superior qualityof a Sennhieser wireless micophone.
- Autoscan on all receivers for simple and secure frequency selection.
- 1440 frequencies within a 36MHz switching bandwidth for greater tuning flexibility.
- Robust metal construction for durability.
- Smaller bodypack transmitters and receivers, 30% smaller than current EW.
- Pilot tone squelch, defeatable for backwards compatibility with original EW systems.
- New battery concept, AA cells and rechargeable battery accessories.
- Transmitter battery status telemetry on all models.
- Audio signal metering on transmitter LCD display.
- External charging contacts on 300 and 500 series bodypacks.
- XLR jacks on all rack-mountable units including 100 series.