Welcome to Mastermind Studios’ premier soundstage studio facility for green screen chroma-key and insert stage video. Whether you’re looking to produce full motion capture on our green-screen stage or build a complete set for the motion picture industry, we have all the amenities you need for creating world-class flawless productions on an affordable budget.
An Affordably Sized Soundstage / Insert Stage With A Whole Lot of Extras
- 43’ long x 46′ wide production stage area
- 30′ x 30′ x 18′ high green screen cyc
- 20′ to ceiling, 18′ to grid
- Large 10′ x 10′ ground level loading door
- Black matte sound dampening/anti vibration floor
- Sound-insulated walls and ceiling
- Washer/Dryer for Wardrobe Department
- Black stage studio or hard green screen cyc
- Separate make-up room (in main studio)
- Green room for talent and guests (in main studio)
- Support facilities for all stages of production
- Dedicated fibre internet and WiFi in soundstage and main studio buildings
- Meeting rooms and rental offices included (in main studio)
- Stage manager
- Separate house power & stage power package
- Webcasting / Live Streaming
- Lighting and Grip Package
- Teleprompter Package
- Craft Services Package
- HD/4K Cameras
- Control Room
- Production Crew (Audio Tech, Grip)
- Post Production
- 4K Video Production
- Studio chairs, stools and tables
We also offer full production and post-production services, along with narration, voiceover, ADR and sound editing. We support live streamed and recorded video, motion picture and television programming and we are a hub for remote interview capture as well as corporate video production.
Our main studio building also features an intimate and affordable, video Insert & photo sound stage.
Drive up access to a full-size video studio and soundstage makes loading sets and props easy. The 43’ long x 46′ wide sound insulated soundstage space has a large 30’ x 30’ x 20′ green screen cyclorama (cyc) with an option for a heavy black curtain. It is also suited with a ceiling to mount seamless roll holder to the facilitate any color paper background. The stage is seamless for keyed shots and large enough to accommodate full room sets and tracking jib shots.
The video studio and soundstage has a full complement of lighting instruments, grip gear, audio, High Definition video cameras, and video production gear. Do you need a last minute teleprompter? No problem, just let us know, and one will be arranged with an operator that will set it up for you. You will find that our engineers will add a creative touch to your audio and video ideas while still leaving you in control of the final product.
Video and Audio
Mastermind Studios has been serving the Kamloops, BC and British Columbia Interior’s video and audio needs since 2010. With this state of the art Hi-Def video production studio and our digital post-production facility we can help merge your ideas into a finished creative production.
The studio is located in Kamloops which is within the Thompson Nicola Regional District area of British Columbia. These studios allow our clients access to approximately 6000 square foot of production studio and support space that could be ideal for all the options listed above as well as live streaming your content across the globe. The live streaming control centre is equipped with Skype package and Virtual Sets, and full two-way hybrid audio with a 32 channel mixer. Kino Flo lighting, audio, and lighting boards round out the facility. Clients will also benefit from full global connectivity via fibre internet with both hardwired and WiFi access.