Features & Amenities That Will Save You Time and Money
The Mastermind Studios Campus features two main buildings a main studio office building and a separate secure back lot building with a soundstage – plus support spaces and additional facilities to provide everything you need for your next production. The size and versatility of our studio allows Mastermind Studios to offer integrated photography, video production, CGI services, equipment rental and visiting production rental offices in one convenient location – providing both the smaller footprint cost savings & flexibility needed to handle most projects operating on tighter budgets.
We also offer full production and post-production services, along with narration, voiceover, ADR and sound editing. We support live streamed and recorded video, motion picture and television programming and we are a hub for remote interview capture as well as corporate video production.
- Webcasting / Live Streaming
- Lighting and Grip Package
- Teleprompter Package
- Craft Services
- Equipment Rental: 4K Cameras, Lenses, Camera Crane, Etc
- Aerial Drone and Cablecam Services
- Control Room
- Production Crew (Producer/Fixer, Cinematographer, Production Designer, Props, PA, Audio, Gaffer, Grip)
- Hair & Makeup
- Post Production
- 4K Video Production
- Studio chairs, stools and tables
MAIN STUDIO OFFICE BUILDING
The main studio building is 12,000 square feet of reception space, in-house production offices, green rooms, board room, two kitchens, fully furnished production rental offices for visiting productions, hair & makeup room, a small 250 square foot casting and audition stage with high ceilings, interview/podcasting set, writers room/bullpen, and equipment rental warehouse.
We have the studio space to accommodate your project, plus all the support facilities and spaces to make everything run smoothly, Mastermind Studios’ main studio allows our team of creative professionals to create custom solutions for your next video production or photography project. The size and scope of Mastermind Studios’ facilities provide the flexibility and customization to meet the needs of many different sized projects including custom built sets to comfortable well lit interviews.
Mastermind Studios offers short-term, flexible production and pre production office space. Need an office for one week? We can help you! Need to be in an office tomorrow? We can offer that to you. The production office space includes a high speed internet connection and office furniture along with all of the other amenities available at our studio in Kamloops, British Columbia. Need a space for your next Pre-Production Meeting, don’t go to a hotel- come here! From conference calls to wardrobe tests. We have it all including free parking, WIFI and our conference call speaker phone system.
Mastermind Studios is proud to offer part of our facility, or our entire facility to host your next function or event. We are currently booking Studio space for special events, corporate events; launch parties, fashion shows, exhibits, fundraisers and more. Please contact MASTERMIND STUDIOS for more information. We will help guide you through all of the steps to ensure your event is memorable and a great success.
The Insert and Sound Stage building is 3,000 square feet of raw potential. Complete with state-of-the-art soundproofing, built-in 30 foot x 30 foot x 18 foot green screen, clean house power, and additional optional clean stage power. This soundstage is perfect for small scale video productions and individual sets as well as motion capture recording for the motion picture and gaming industries..
- 43’ long x 46′ wide production stage area
- 30′ x 30′ x 18′ high green screen cyc
- 20′ to ceiling, 18′ to grid
- Large 10′ x 10′ ground level loading door
- Black matte sound dampening/anti vibration floor
- Sound-insulated walls and ceiling
- Washer/Dryer for Wardrobe Department
- Black stage studio or hard green screen cyc
- Separate make-up room (in main studio)
- Green room for talent and guests (in main studio)
- Support facilities for all stages of production
- Dedicated fibre internet and WiFi in soundstage and main studio buildings
- Meeting rooms and rental offices included (in main studio)
- Stage manager
- Separate house power & stage power package in soundstage